Amanda. He is beautiful. I love the picture with his big smile. He is so dang cute! Looks like you are having fun!
I love the newborn smiling pictures! He is such a cute boy. He looks so much bigger than just two weeks ago! I forget how fast they grow in the beginning.
He is such a darling! We need to get together before you move, we are going to miss you guys so much!Jami
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Amanda. He is beautiful. I love the picture with his big smile. He is so dang cute! Looks like you are having fun!
I love the newborn smiling pictures! He is such a cute boy. He looks so much bigger than just two weeks ago! I forget how fast they grow in the beginning.
He is such a darling! We need to get together before you move, we are going to miss you guys so much!
Jami
Post a Comment